Because I’m obsessive about a lot of things, I’m always researching new makeup and skin care products to buy.
I keep a list on my phone (along with ‘want’ lists for brushes, hand cream and nail polish) which I constantly update. Just wait until you read about my nail polish wants.
Here’s my current list. I’ve read multiple reviews for this stuff and – in many cases – Paula’s Choice gave favourable reviews.
Unfortunately you’ll notice the high end list is waaaaaaay longer than the drugstore one. Typical!
- L’Oreal Brow Artist – actually called ‘Brow Plumper’ in Canada. Blog review coming soon
- Wet ‘n Wild mega last lip colour – super cheap and highly rated by Paula’s Choice
- Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer
- DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer – this might be discontinued since it’s not on their website
- Lancôme Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer – waiting for summer to get this one
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Protector – another purchase for the summer months
- Lancôme Lip Lover in Orange Ménage – looks like summer’s getting very expensive
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick – always on the lookout for long-wearing lip colour
- Giorgio Armani Rouge D’Armani Lipstick in shade 401
- Diorshow Brow Styler
- Clinique SuperFine Liner for Brows
- BECCA Eye Tint in Romanticism
- bareMinerals Original Foundation Powder
- Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation
- tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Radiance
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream – might have to win the lottery before I buy this one
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores HD Powder
- Veil Illuminating Complexion Fix
- Clinical Concentrate Hydration Booster by Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – another lottery win purchase. Yikes! That price!
- Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair
- Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer – Clinique have changed the product size putting their smallest version of this out of my price range so I bought Smart Custom-Repair Serum instead
- Avène Trixéra+ Selectiose Emollient Cream – been looking for this for months but have never found it
- Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer Stress Minimizing Daily Hydrator
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream
- Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 – I’ve decided SPF 15 isn’t enough so I won’t be buying this
- Clinique Sun Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream – purchased!
- Clinique Sun Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Body Cream – I can’t find this on the Clinique Canada website (only the SPF 30 version)
Do you have your eye on anything right now?